In response to the most recent recommendations from The MN Board of Dentistry regarding COVID-19, our office has taken many additional precautions to ensure your safety. We are committed to your safety!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
~MASKS ARE REQUIRED ENTERING AND LEAVING OUR OFFICE~
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places around the office for you to use as needed.
- Currently (May and June 2020) we will not have a waiting room. We will check you in car-side and you will wait in your vehicle until a room is clean and ready for your appointment. As recommendations change, you will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, etc. since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.